Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wishy Washy Wednesday

It is pretty cloudy here today but the temps are in the low 50°'s . As I sit here writing I see just outside my window and very beautiful male Red-bellied Woodpecker perched on the lilac. He is nearly close enough to touch!

I walked our property lines with Don Westall this morning in preparation for a walkabout with Mr Schmidt on the 29th at 5:00. We had a look at the Red-tail Hawk nest. I imagine that they are starting to repair the nest in anticipation of nesting this spring.

Ran out of yarn ....... Socks That Rock in the Spinel coloway. I had completed one and 1/2 socks !! I emailed Blue Moon and they couldn't have been more helpful. I took my sock and a half down to the Post Office and had them weighed ..... 3.5 oz rather that the 4.5 oz on the label.
They will send me yarn to finish my project !!!! Fabulous customer service!!!

No pictures today as blogger doesn't seem willing ????

No comments:

Post a Comment