Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh fickle March


Yesterday it was raining and in the 50°'s and today it is sunny, blustery and very cold!!!
Last evening I managed to find enough silence to finish the gusset and get mid way up the heel.
The net result is resting on the windowsill. I started out knitting this sock in the large size but after a couple of inches i thought it looked very large. I measured it up against one of my earlier Seaweed socks and lo and behold...... it was much wider. I ripped it out and started again ..... this time a size medium.
On a horse related note , Mary Arena spent a couple of hours here yesterday helping Sonnet get ready to have her spring shots. Sonnet was her usual *STAR* self and was more than willing to cooperate. I spent a few minutes with her again this morning and she was terrific!!!
Jack was here earlier to trim all four horses. His first visit since his hip replacement. It was good to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment